[Metalab] Chinese CPU: Loongson2E (LEMOTE) device to demo ..

Jay Vaughan jayv at synth.net
Thu Mar 6 09:55:52 CET 2008

Hi gang,

Just wanted to give a headsup to anyone who is interested: thanks to
a few interesting developments at work I have a Loongson2E LEMOTE
computer in my hands for the weekend, and I thought I'd bring it to
metalab for a demo, in case anyone is interested in new/exotic
hardware developments.  I'll set it up at the 'lab tonight, so if you
wanna play with it after the video session, or the solder-marathon,
its there for fun ..

;
--
Jay Vaughan