[Metalab] howto control windows position and size?

marius schebella marius.schebella at gmail.com
Sat Jan 12 01:08:23 CET 2008

the metalab list is maybe not the best place to ask this question,
because midi, pd, linux is not the main purpose of this list.
since the creation and placement of app windows is related to the window
manager that you are using, you should check out some linux list. which
application are you talking about anyway?
or are you talking about graphics? please be more elaborative...
marius.