[Metalab] DJ's in the lab?

overflo flo at tekstix.com
Tue Feb 26 12:43:26 CET 2008

> make things operational in the medienkammerl, and certainly being
> able to press vinyls' might be a valuable aspect of the room, if
> there is interest in it ..

WOW!!!!
i dont know how many djs we have in the lab but..
i know a lot of djs from my wilder times .. :)
a vinyl cutter is something that generates money instantly if you know
the right people.
it is interesting and exciting to see..
i would REALLY REALLY like to SEE that thing once.
what is that offer?
to BUY one? to bring it around and HAVE it here?
anyways i would REALLY REALLY REALLY like to make one or two records for
the fun of it, and i know ways to contact 124332142143 djs in vienna
that could make that thing profitable..

please feed more info on that thing :P

:*
-flo