[Metalab] Vorverstärker?

Marius Kintel kintel at sim.no
Wed Aug 6 21:18:50 CEST 2008

On Aug 6, 2008, at 8:03 PM, Andreas Fleckl wrote:

> Ich vermute daß am Vorverstärker etwas nicht passt.
> Gibt es jemanden der sich das Anschaun will?

I'm on mostly unavailable until mid-September (vacation + business
travel) and I have no experience with audio amplifiers.
However, if you still have problems when I'm back, I'd be happy to
have a look at it and maybe learn smth. about this at the same time :)

Btw., Jay and I are currently looking into building our own 8-bit
synths based on the Arduino. This might be interesting to you as well.
You'll notice when smth. cool happens ;)

~/= Marius

--
We are Elektropeople for a better living.