[Metalab] Mittwoch 20.00 / 2007.05.23 / CAcert presentation + Assurance

Iang iang at iang.org
Wed May 16 21:35:27 CEST 2007

We in the sonance corner have asked Philipp G from CAcert to
come on over to Metalab and give us a presentation on how
the CAcert certificates for SSL and all that work.

Also, hopefully there will be some Assurers on hand to help
get people assured to 50 points, which is the first hurdle
to issuing own/named certificates.

*All welcome*...  (Bring your Identity Documents for the
Assurance process!)

20.00 Mittwoch coming up, 23rd.  Hopefully we can use the
main room + beamer + screen for that.

(He'll probably run it in German, I myself don't need to
know the details...)

iang