[Metalab] Fwd: EU Spam Symposium 2007

Constantin Hofstetter Consti at Consti.de
Fri May 11 09:31:56 CEST 2007

// Kostenloser Eintritt zum "EU Spam Symposium 2007" -
// 24/25er Mai 2007

An alle Studierenden der
Fakultät für Informatik, Universität Wien

Sehr geehrte Studierende!

Nachstehend erlauben wir uns Ihnen den Hinweis auf das
EU Spam Symposium 2007 in Wien weiterzuleiten, da
eine kostenfreie Teilnahme unserer Studierenden möglich ist.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Wolfgang Klas
Studienprogrammleitung 5

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
Betreff: EU Spam Symposium 2007: Vienna
Datum: Tue, 08 May 2007 16:13:16 +0200
Von: EU Spam Symposium <info at spamsymposium.eu
<mailto:info at spamsymposium.eu>>
An: english.studentpoint at univie.ac.at
<mailto:english.studentpoint at univie.ac.at>

Dear sir / madam,

We are organizing the EU Spam Symposium 2007 in Vienna and are offering
free access to students (instead of EUR 165). Could you inform your
students about this event?

-----------------------------------
On Thursday *May 24th*, and Friday May 25th, the EU Spam Symposium 2007
will be organized in Vienna! This event is the central European forum in
the field of (anti)spam. A variety of technological, jurisdictional, and
commercial aspects will be covered. Also, we have the honor to be the
first symposium to have the psychological part behind the spam world
highlighted by an *EX-SPAMMER*!

Speakers come from Australia, United States, Mexico, Germany, Canada,
France, and the UK. This diverse and very international group of people
invites a wide national and international audience to listen and discuss
about the latest spam related subjects worldwide.

We offer STUDENTS 100% DISCOUNT for which they can attend the whole
program (no dinner)! The discount, when subscribing at the website, can
be received with the discount voucher code "student".

For more information about the symposium, you can visit the website
www.spamsymposium.eu, and in case you have other questions, you can
always reach us by phone or email.

We look forward hearing your reaction soon,

With kind regards,

Sam Renkema

Chair EU Spam Symposium 2007
www.spamsymposium.eu

E: info at spamsymposium.eu <mailto:info at spamsymposium.eu>
T: +31 (0)437113800 (NL)
F: +31 (0)437113801 (NL)
M: +31 (0)619676747 (NL)

                     eMail-Aussendungen der Uni Wien
                            Kategorie Nr. 42
            Diese eMail wurde verschickt von Heinz Achtsnit.
              siehe <http://www.univie.ac.at/mass_mailer/>