[Metalab] HTL Praktikum

Marius Kintel kintel at sim.no
Wed Mar 14 14:20:38 CET 2007

Hi,

I promised a friend of mine to help his girlfriend's son with a few
pointers to finding a Praktikum this summer.

If anyone know of any opportunities or pointers to companies which
take in 2. year HTL students, please get in touch and I'll establish
contact.

He's finishing his 2. year at Netzwerktechnik @ HTL Ottakring and
cites the following skills:

o Sprachkenntnisse: Englisch (mündlich: gut; schriftlich: gut)
o MS Office Word, Excel, Powerpoint
o Programmiersprache: C++(gut). C (Grundkenntnisse)
o Betriebssysteme: Mircrosoft Windows, Linux
o HTML
o Bildbearbeitung: Adobe Photoshop, Gimp, Fireworks
o Videobearbeitung: Sony Vegas 6.0+7.0, Adobe After Effects

Thanks,

~/= Marius

--
We are Elektropeople for a better living.