[Metalab] metalabTV streambox

jaume jaume at nualart.com
Mon Jul 30 14:50:58 CEST 2007

Hi metasss,
metalabTV process updates::
Consti's machine (streambiox) is up and running. Ready to stream.
Johannes and me we installed on friday and looks the machine works perfect.

Now I'll try to start using Puredata for production and mixing. It is
the best software under the sky for video-sound-network, hehehe (someone
curious? http://puredata.info

Second step:: build the TV plato. That means, mainly, lights and cameras

Of course in metalab, cameras should move alone, following audio voices,
isn't it?
any ideas, any resources, anyone joining the plato building idea??

later, today, in metalab
jaume