[Metalab] Leiwand Ville auf Heise

Florian Hufsky florian.hufsky at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 20:47:58 CEST 2007

research sez:

All you really need to do it is a camera with video output, tv tuner
and projector if you want to. There's links to the program they use
and the setup stuff around the site somewhere, I played around with it
in february when i checked it out. Pretty fun to play with, and its
more fun with a green laser : D
-- found on http://www.hackaday.com/2007/05/26/interactive-laser-drawing-graffiti/

&

Connect the camera to the usb capture card and the capture card to the
PC. You can use Amcap
to make sure you can capture video okay.
-- on http://muonics.net/blog/index.php?postid=15

& alternativ

I have compiled an app with S-Video support for those that asked.
Put the new exe in the same folder as the old one (app/LASER_TEST_013_DAY1/bin)
The app will try and capture via s-video.
-- on http://muonics.net/blog/index.php?postid=15

ich hab kein plan was das alles heißt, kann jemand
kameranesisch->hackerkauderwelsch überseten?