[Metalab] Leiwand Ville auf Heise

Overflo flo at isp.at
Tue Jul 17 18:44:28 CEST 2007

Florian Hufsky wrote:
> that'd be great. they used a pretty expensive camera for it provided a
> higher contrast for frame-analyzing.
>
> rumour has it that philip already tested the grl software with a
> webcam, so i guess any camera that's capable of live streaming to the
> computer should do.

uhm.
afaik there was a test using a simple webcam with the house on the other
side of the street and our small indoor beamer.
but if we want to track a tiny laser spot in a longer distance then that
6 meters we should definatl get a real camera with good resolution and
contrast settings in the dark that is capable of DIRECT video streaming.

i have no idea about camers but kewagi told me once that this
uber-l33t-tripple-chip-cam from judith can NOT do that.
so i dont know WHAT it needs, HOW it is called and WHERE to get it.

hits anyone?

:*
-flo