[Metalab] OT: Job Offer: 3D Anwendungsprogrammierer

Marius Kintel kintel at sim.no
Sat Jul 14 18:13:32 CEST 2007

On 14. jul. 2007, at 12:11, Clifford Wolf wrote:

> sorry fuer das OT mail. Die RIEGL Laser Measurement Systems / RIEGL
> Research sucht einen 3D Anwendungsprogrammierer mit erfahrung mit Qt.

These ppl. seems to be hard to find - we're looking for people with
similar profiles, but don't have much luck. We have some pretty tough
requirements though..

If you find any over qualified applicants, don't hesitate sending
them to us ;)
http://intellifield.at/career.html

~/= Marius

--
We are Elektropeople for a better living.