[Metalab] meta-videostream?

Ninn, JSperlhofer noreply at ninnghizidha.com
Mon Jul 9 23:27:04 CEST 2007

Hi again, Jaume!

I'd be quite interested in that topic too, do you remember? Are you
talking about a fixed (=screwed to a wall) or a temporary installation
(that will start and stop on demand)? I'd vote for the
screwed-down-security-like-device ...

Well ... just do it. It's your project! And the Metalab is the right
place to build (and install) it! And if i will meet you (and i got
some spare time too), i'll help you (to learn from you, of course) :)

Zervus and good luck,
Johannes