[Metalab] licht / stromkreis in der kueche?

Benko benkokakao at gmail.com
Mon Jul 2 14:26:50 CEST 2007

On Mon, 2 Jul 2007 14:05:47 +0200
"Paul Böhm" <paul at boehm.org> wrote:

> > This is scary stuff. We really have to get someone professional to
> > go through the entire power circuitry.
>
> i agree - is anyone up for supervising that ?

I don't know, did this happen earlier? - I mean, in such a "strange"
fashion? So far, the only problem was underpowerment, especially when
lots of devices in the kitchen where active. It could also be a
malfunctioning device which has a "Gehaeuseschluss", which wouldn't
make me wonder, considering the state of some of them(Lamps!).
So, plz don't be afraid of Starkstrom, re-turn on the FIs and lets
see if this behaviour happens again before we throw out hundreds of
euros for nothing(and actually we have the competence to fix
the electricity inhouse, the only factor is time. IMHO hiring companies
is nearly always a waste of money - and for pussies that don't know how
to hold a screwdriver *scnr*)

One thing we changed in the kitchen yesterday was connecting the
Fryer(Friteuse, 3kW), plz unplug it and check again if there's still a
problem. Have there been any lamps relocated? Anything else connected
that wasn't there before? I'm pretty sure it is a connected device, not
the circuits per se(They only lack more powerfull fuses/circuitry).

regards
Christian