[Metalab] licht / stromkreis in der kueche?

Marius Kintel kintel at sim.no
Mon Jul 2 13:48:27 CEST 2007

On 2. jul. 2007, at 12:57, Andreas Fuchs wrote:

> das licht in der kueche/am klo ist ausgefallen; schaut aus als ob's
> den
> ganzen stromkreis geworfen hat; geschirrspueler, kuehlgeraete laufen
> noch, licht und herd halt nicht.
>
> gibt's dafuer einen besonderen grund? ohne erklaerung mag ich da nicht
> viel mit den sicherungen spielen.

We had some problems with power last night; 3 of the
"Fehlenstromindikator" switches went off, but we didn't manage to
pinpoint the exact source of the problem. The circuits which seemed
to be the troublesome ones were left off, that's probably the ones
that are still off now.

This is scary stuff. We really have to get someone professional to go
through the entire power circuitry.

~/= Marius

  - Will trade an assembly hacker for a power electrician.