[Metalab] italian lovers needed this friday, 31.8.

Leo Sauermann leo at gnowsis.com
Sun Aug 26 23:16:34 CEST 2007

Hi,

I am searching for an italian lover, not for me, but for Giovanni.

For a party in the  Metalab.at  this friday [1] Giovanni Tummarello, a
computer scientist from Ancona, comes to Vienna to make Pasta for
everybody at this party. He is a pasta lover and thanks to his feel for
community and sharing, he will buy all the ingredients and cook, at
midnight.

Now, since many people including me are already bound organizing stuff
and setting up the place, who lovers of Italian food of you (who may
already be going to the party anyway?) would love to spend a few hours
with Giovanni, helping him to get the ingredients on Naschmarkt and
elsewhere?

He arrives at the morning of the party, 31.8.2007,
in the morning.

if you want to meet Giovanni, and go shopping, please write an e-mail to
him directly, and to me.
(Don't write to me, there is no time for forwarding left)
Giovanni Tummarello <g.tummarello at gmail.com>

best
Leo

[1] http://metalab.at/wiki/Wir_nennen_es_30