[Metalab-announce] Tue 30.05. -- Retro Happening - Discussion-, show- and tinker-group for retro computing

Peter Kuhm peter at null.priv.at
Tue May 16 07:09:15 CEST 2023

=== SNIP ===

Datum: Tue, 16 May 2023 02:50:48 +0200
Von: nomike via Metalab
An: metalab at lists.metalab.at
Betreff: [Metalab] Retro Happening - Discussion-, show- and tinker-group for retro computing | Tue 30.05.2023 19:00 | Metalab Library

Hi!

I´m organizing a Retro Happening on Tue 2023-05-[30] 19:00 CEST.

Retro Happenings are regular meetups about retro computing (Amiga,
Atari, Commodore, ZX Spectrom, Sharp PC-1500, etc.). Similar to us
reviving these old computers, breathing new life into them, the
Retro  Happenings are supposed to revive the RetroSessions
<https://metalab.at/wiki/RetroSessions> which took place in the past.
If  you are interested in retro computing, feel free to join. You
can also  bring your own hardware/software if you want to.

We could discuss things, people could showcase their setup or talk
about  interesting topics and help each other out with fixing issues.
We could play games or just hang out together.

More info could be found in the metalab wiki
<https://metalab.at/wiki/RetroHappenings>.

CU there

nomike

=== SNAP ===

--
https://metalab.at - 222m² Raum im Herzen Wiens für technologisch-kreative
Projekte, Veranstaltungen, Software, Hardware, Essen & mehr...