[Metalab-announce] HEUTE: Fr 1.12, 21:00 - MetaStage - Open Stage Party

Peter Kuhm peter at null.priv.at
Fri Dec 1 16:14:57 CET 2017

After the successful kick-off event in August *tonight* the follow-up
with an increasing number of performers. Fresh and crispy content,
not necessarily associated with the Metalab at the first glance ^_^
though well-known blinkenlight beacons will show the way to Tschunk & Co

Still an insiders' tip. Don't miss it!

Free entry (as usual)

=== SNIP ===

It's on friday! Come and enjoy the show with us, we have 13 artists in
the line-up!

http://metastage.at

On 10/24/2017 04:46 PM, Amir wrote:
> You are an artist of any kind and willing to perform at the Metalab?
> You known an artist who might be willing to perform?
>
> Please have a look at http://metastage.at and/or forward this e-mail!
>
> thx,
> amir

=== SNAP ===

--
https://metalab.at - 222m² Raum im Herzen Wiens für technologisch-kreative
Projekte, Veranstaltungen, Software, Hardware, Essen & mehr...