[Metalab-announce] Tue, Oct 28: Workshop - Arduino programming with codebender

Peter Kuhm peter at null.priv.at
Sun Oct 26 16:43:56 CET 2014

// Vasisis and Fotis will also tell about Patras based P-Space

--> https://metalab.at/wiki/Arduino_programming_with_codebender

--- snip ---

Arduino programming with codebender

Workshop

When:  Tue, Oct 28 2014, 20:00
Where: Metalab, 1., Rathausstr. 6 https://metalab.at/wiki/Lage
Language: English
Lecturer: Vasilis Tzikis
Duration: 2-3 hours

Hey Metalab, my name is Vasilis, I'm the co-founder of P-Space
(the first hackerspace in Greece), and codebender (an online
Arduino IDE with ~20k users worldwide).

Along with Fotis, one of the guys in the codebender team, we
will be hosting an "Arduino programming with codebender"
workshop to show people how to program Arduino easier and
faster online. We've done this in all the major hackerspaces,
and we'd love to share our stuff and discuss with the Metalab
people.

The aim of the workshop is to show the basics of Arduino, and
also using codebender to program better and more efficient,
so it's tailored for both new users, and veterans alike.

--- snap ---

* http://hackerspaces.org/wiki/P-Space
* http://codebender.cc/

bring your Arduino & laptop for concurrent hands-on experience

free entry as always, you're welcome