[Metalab-announce] EINLADUNG PHP FRAMEWORK LARAVEL USER GROUP 18/11/2014

Peter Kuhm peter at null.priv.at
Mon Nov 17 07:49:54 CET 2014

---  snip ---

Datum: Mon, 17 Nov 2014 01:49:41 +0100
Von: Stephanie Ness <ness.stephanie at gmail.com>
An: .. metalab-announce at lists.metalab.at, ..
Betreff: [core] EINLADUNG PHP FRAMEWORK LARAVEL USER GROUP 18/11/2014

Hi,
I am organizing the Laravel User Group Vienna. I would like to welcome you
to the first event after the break. It will take place on 18th November
2014 in Metalab, Rathausstrasse 6 at 19:00. (7pm) DIENSTAG, 19 UHR IM
HAUPTRAUM

Please let me know whether you will be able to come! I would be glad to see
you ALL THERE there.

I am super happy if you all attend. Please feel free to bring a friend!

All the best,
Stephanie

PS: I am very dedicated to provide a great event, thus there will be
sandwiches, desserts and drinks. There will be three talks.

http://www.meetup.com/Laravel-Frameworkers-Vienna/events/217025412/

--- snap ---

https://metalab.at/wiki/Laravel_Usergroup