[Metalab-announce] [OPEN CALL] Relearn summer school, deadline extended

Stefanie Wuschitz stefanie.wuschitz at gmail.com
Fri Jul 5 13:40:16 CEST 2013

-------- Original Message --------  Subject: [OPEN CALL] Relearn summer
school, deadline extended  Date: Fri, 05 Jul 2013 00:59:01 +0200  From: stdin
<echo at stdin.fr> <echo at stdin.fr>  Reply-To: OSP
<mail at osp.constantvzw.org><mail at osp.constantvzw.org>  To:
house at lists.constantvzw.org

 RELEARN Libre Graphics Summer School

*Be part of RELEARN OSP Summer School August 26–30.*
Good news !

We have been granted subsidies for the RELEARN OSP Summer School. Which
means that the participation to the RELEARN is gratis.

The other good news is that we decided to extend the deadline for
subscription till *July 10 at 12h00*.

Follow the latest news on the work-sessions, and a list of the already
confirmed participants at http://osp.constantvzw.org/summer-school-2013/.

You can also subscribe to the OSP newsletter at
http://osp.constantvzw.org/newsletter/.
 Important note

If you applied and that we didn't answer, please write us back — we got a
slight email server issue for a couple of days and missed some emails.

--
----
Stéphanie Vilayphiou et Alexandre Leray