[Ethereum] Chronos, slick and practical app!

Alexander Hirner a.hirner at gmail.com
Fri Apr 25 17:21:24 CEST 2014

And here, a tutorial on how to do this (JS/HTML interface + contracts) for ‘make it rain’ lottery by Joel and Joris.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5C33mG4xw0

Can we do an interface for the crowd funding contract or other ideas??  Web-of-Trust democratic membership and ID (get the metalab ‘key' if you are trusted), decentralized exchanges, …

To the f*cking moon!