[Ethereum] Holon project

Alexander Hirner a.hirner at gmail.com
Tue Apr 15 01:26:21 CEST 2014

It’s absolutely scarce, that’s why we’ve tried to milk Mihai for it. To recap, the most important things. It resembles the ideas found in holacracy, process orientation and rule based (http://holacracy.org).
In the London meetup he addresses it also (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnYzvdkxHhg).

I think there are certain limits to formalize day to day work in order to get it into virtual governance, so informal processes and culture remain important. However, with measureable knowledge work like coding, it even might work best… my 2 cents, will see :)

Alex