[Devops] Devops/Security Meetup March

Florian Motlik flo at codeship.io
Tue Mar 18 14:42:08 CET 2014

Hey guys,

We will have the next DevOps/Security Meetup together with the Vienna
System Architects Group next Monday 24th of March:

Talks:
* Florian Motlik - How codeship.io is using the Cloud
* Philipp Krenn - Using 15 EC2 instances + RDS + S3  in prod and testing
* Andreas Deuschl - How we build the Fabasoft Cloud

Meetup group:
http://www.meetup.com/Vienna-DevOps-Security/events/171926182/

Fabasoft is sponsoring the drinks!

For the following Meetup in April I would like to go into security
analysis, tools and practices to check your infrastructure for security
issues. If you have talks you think would fit there (Already heard about a
Nessus Talk) let me know!

best,
Flo

--
*Florian Motlik*
Cofounder & CTO

We are hiring Frontend/Rails Devs/DevOps to help us make Codeship even
better. Join us <https://www.codeship.io/jobs>

m: +43 (660) 813 10 29
e: flo at codeship.io
t: @ <http://twitter.com/leanvienna>flomotlik