[Devops] Vienna Devops & Security Meetup

Florian Motlik flo at codeship.io
Fri Jan 31 22:14:16 CET 2014

Hi,

I'm organising the next Devops & Security meetup at the 13th of February at
Sektor5.

Meetup page to join the meetup:
http://www.meetup.com/Vienna-DevOps-Security/events/163736662/

Would be great to have you guys there to restart the Vienna Devops Group.
If you want to give a talk let me know either through the comments or send
me an email to flo at codeship.io.

If you know other lists or people who might be interested please spread the
word. Feedback for the meetup is very much appreciated.

best,
Flo

--
*Florian Motlik*
Cofounder & CTO

We are hiring Frontend/Rails Devs/DevOps to help us make Codeship even
better <http://bit.ly/workatcodeship>

m: +43 (660) 813 10 29
e: flo at codeship.io
t: @ <http://twitter.com/leanvienna>flomotlik