[Devops] OT: Devops and Infracoders Meetup in Graz

Michael Prokop mika at grml.org
Sat Oct 5 00:38:56 CEST 2013

Hi,

sorry for kind-of-OT - it's not related to meetings in Metalab but
instead for meetings in Graz. :) Since there might be people on this
list who might be interested in it anyway I thought I'd share it:

Edmund Haselwanter started the group "Infracoders Graz"
(http://www.meetup.com/Infracoders-Graz), for people with interest
in topics like:

- Automation/Configuration Management (Chef/Puppet/Cfengine/...)
- Infrastructure as a Service (AWS/EC2/OpenStack)
- Devops/Chatops
- Continuous Integration/Deployment/Delivery

I'll be giving a talk about "Continuous Integration in the data
center" (in german) at the first meeting:

  http://www.meetup.com/Infracoders-Graz/events/143629932/
  When: Wednesday, 9th of October 2013
  Where: BYTEPOETS GmbH / Münzgrabenstraße 92/2/3, Graz

regards,
-mika-