[Devops] May meeting

Maciej Pasternacki maciej at pasternacki.net
Mon May 21 15:01:22 CEST 2012

Hi everyone,

April meeting has been skipped, and I've almost let May slip - had a lot of other things to do. There's still one Tuesday left this month - next week. The library is already taken, but I think we can find ourselves a corner in the main room.

I've set the date to May 29th, 19:00, main room.

Last weeks I've been working on a continuous integration setup for Debian packages, and packaging is a topic that's quite cryptic, but still everyone recommends doing that - for a reason. In last months, a new interesting gem did show up, which simplifies packaging a lot - fpm - on which I've based my setup. I can show it off.

Any other thinks you'd want to show?

Metalab's calendar is getting crowded, so I've already booked June 19th - Library, same time.

See you next week!
-- Maciek