[Devops] Yesterday's meetup - slides & links

Michael Friedrich michael.friedrich at univie.ac.at
Tue Mar 20 15:52:51 CET 2012

Michael Friedrich wrote:
> another topic i am currently working on are different data storage
> types next to rrd for longer aggregation (aka "i wanna know what dns
> dos happened on 21,1,2011 10:35")  like graphite (whisper) or the
> rdbms attempts (on icinga scope - inGraph, on dns scope - dscng).
> that's yet unclear if this can result in actual "show a demo".

graphite docs are pretty much a mess, at least install took less than
writing new docs on the install. other than the demo dashboard is not
working yet, the pnp integration also fails somehow yet unresolved.
furthermore, i am not really convinced by the author being hired by
google leaving the project behind.

so from my side there's not much to tell, any updates on a possible agenda?

kind regards,
michael

--
DI (FH) Michael Friedrich