[Devops] Topics next devops meetup

Aaron Zauner azet at azet.org
Fri Jun 15 18:41:22 CEST 2012

Hi,

I wrote a very trivial script mailing abuse addresses of IP-ranges
which fail2ban picks up on various system services due to DDoS or
other attacks.
It's in place for only a short period of time now, but i already
noticed some odd things (e.g. chinese abuse mailboxes don't seem to
exist 70%+ of the time).

I can give a short intro and overview (10mins), if i'm in austria at
the time and anybody is interested. Do we have a date for the meetup?

so long,
azet