[Devops] August meetup

Maciej Pasternacki maciej at pasternacki.net
Mon Aug 13 18:09:49 CEST 2012

Hey,

The next meetup is scheduled for next Tuesday, 21.08. However, my trip to Poland has extended to 20.08 and even if I can make it to the meetup on Tuesday (which is very unlikely, so I don't want to commit to it), I won't be able to prepare anything. I see that the library is free the week after, 28.08.

Does anyone volunteer to prepare topic for next week? Or should we move the date to the next week, and have something prepared then? I can quickly show the newly released Odin Authenticator for Apache/mod_perl (http://ginzamarkets.github.com/odin_authenticator/, http://www.slideshare.net/mpasternacki/odin-authenticator - the announcement blog post is upcoming).

Cheers,
-- M