[Devops] Next meetup - date changed to 15.02

Maciej Pasternacki maciej at pasternacki.net
Sat Jan 15 16:19:49 CET 2011

Hi,

When entering date for next meetup into the Metalab calendar, I've
noticed that we conflict with Cocoaheads - I've pushed the February
date a week forward, to Tuesday 15.02.

New meeting is already listed on the Wiki page http://metalab.at/wiki/Devops_Meetup#Next_meetup
  - add yourself (especially if you want to present something!).

I've also added the "propositions for the future" section to the page.
If you have something to tell, don't want to commit to a specific date
yet, please write the proposition down, so it doesn't get lost. If you
want to hear about something specific, add it there too - maybe
there's someone here who can tell about it.

See you in February!
--M

--
Maciej Pasternacki -><- http://www.pasternacki.net/ -><- http://www.3ofcoins.net/