[Devops] blueprint

Lukas Fittl l.fittl at efficientcloud.com
Fri Apr 1 00:56:15 CEST 2011

Still haven't found the time to play around with it, but it sure looks awesome.

And maybe to give some (business) context:

Blueprint was developed by the founder of Slicehost, Matt Tanase.
Blueprint was his new startup - first he tried to make it commercially
viable, but didn't work out, so they open-sourced it:

http://mixergy.com/slicehost-how-a-goal-setting-bootstrapper-launch-sold-his-business-with-matt-tanase/
http://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=2344080 "So, how would they go
about monetizing this thing?" "we don't know, hence the open-sourcing.
[...] Our current direction which should be open for testing in April
is a hosted Puppet service."

Cheers,
Lukas