[Devops] [Puppet Users] puppet meet-up in Vienna?

Stefan Schlesinger sts at ono.at
Wed Dec 1 18:29:08 CET 2010

Hey Dan,

we are currently about to organize a group of devops in Vienna,
and I think it would be a great addition if someone from
Puppetlabs would join our meeting.

We had our first meeting in November and there will be another
one December 14th. We didn't agree on a date for our third
meetup, but we will arrange it so you can join us.

I'll keep you updated. Btw. how long are you planning to stay?

Regards, Stefan.