[CNC] [Request] Designing/cutting Lab equipment for the real time visualization of DNA strand exchange

Lukas Lindorfer lukas.lindorfer at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 29 09:27:01 CET 2019

Hi Armin,

my Outlook put you into „Spam“, sorry about that. The cell sould be made of aluminum. The channels are, as discussed before, 4mm wide to fit FPLC screws which can in turn lead a thin tube to the cell. A threading would be needed, I’ll copy what I wrote Sebastian:

https://www.fishersci.co.uk/shop/products/peek-finger-tight-connector/11390052

We would drill a M5 thread, pitch of 0.8 into the holes to lead a very thin tube (1/16 inch) through them. Due to this tubing, the smoothness of the hole is not really a factor.

Thanks a lot for your interest, guys! You can reach me anytime at Lukas.lindorfer at hotmail.com<mailto:Lukas.lindorfer at hotmail.com> if you have further questions.

Best, Lukas