[CNC] cnc machine

Sebastian Bachmann me at free-minds.net
Sat Mar 15 11:51:11 CET 2014

Hi,
this goes also out to everyone else who wants a little introduction to
the CNC!

We will mill something todays evening (starting at about 18:00). If you
want to join do so, i can explain the basic steps like how everything is
connected and so on.

I missed this point in the previous mail: there is already some
documentation: https://metalab.at/wiki/Geil-o-mat
check it out and read a little bit. the docs are not as good as they
could be but at least something to start with!

cu there!

Sebastian