[Blender] Blender / Krita / Inkscape @ Linuxwochen Wien 2017 (May 4th-6th)

Simon Repp simon at fdpl.foundation
Thu Mar 16 10:14:36 CET 2017

Hello dear folks from the blender mailing list!

Short pre-announcement: I'll be hosting a BLENDER / KRITA / INKSCAPE
live art production & info booth for 3 full days at the
http://linuxwochen.at/ fair in vienna (FH Technikum Wien, May 4th-6th).

Come by to watch me work, say hello, network, get info and support,
connect with the community, etc. :)

Also they (linuxwochen) would very much welcome if anyone wants to do a
Blender/Inkscape workshop, you can still apply until May 20th! Sign up
your workhop or talk directly at their site or you can also contact me
if you have questions, I've been also contacted by a guy who would like
to do a workshop collaboration for car modeling for his game in blender,
get in touch with me and i'll connect you if you're interested!

Cheers,
Simon