[Blender] Viennese Blend FOURTEEN - 24th of May, 20-22h

Simon Repp simon at fdpl.foundation
Sun May 15 18:30:23 CEST 2016

There we go: Vienna meets again!! - Viennese Blend FOURTEEN is happening
on the 24th of May, 20-22h - all the details here:
http://vienneseblend.org/#FOURTEEN

It's been one year since we officially met the last time, so thanks for
your patience ;) I'm looking forward to hearing and seeing what you all
have been doing and of course to seeing many new faces :)

YEAH!

Here's the announcement (totally copied from the website :D):

After a one-year break the viennese Blender community (officially) meets
again! Two hours to mingle, share, get back up to date what everyone's
up to and of course also to finally join in if you've never attended before!

Simon will prepare a short (about 30min) beginner's workshop on
graphical animation workflows in Blender, touching basics, camera setup,
graphic materials and working with readymade content in Blender. If
everyone's more eager to chat and help each other out with specific
problems, that's what we'll do instead. Whatever happens, we'll make it
count and an inspiring evening for all of us!

This special edition of Viennese Blend is taking place at the 6th Codec
Cultures Festival - OPENISM, situated at an abandoned police station in
the city center; Thanks for the invitation!

Cheers,
Simon