[Blender] Upcoming meetings? Linuxwochen 2016?

Sebastian sebix at sebix.at
Mon Mar 7 22:50:33 CET 2016

Hi everyone,

We (Linuxwochen Wien) are currently looking for lectures and workshops.
The conference will take place from 28th to 30th April, again at FH
Technikum Wien.

Is anyone interested in giving a talk or workshop about Blender? We do
have rooms with PCs, Blender is installed. I think, a workshop in such a
room is a better mode then what we did last year. The workshops Sirko
Kempter did in the last years were *really* good visted! (also his
workshops about Inkscape btw!).

Sebastian