[Blender] New Site Preview + Call for Background Poster Image!

Simon Repp simon at vienneseblend.org
Mon Oct 13 01:49:13 CEST 2014

Dear madams and sirs, your highest blendnesses!

I already spent far too many hours building the new Viennese Blend
website :) but it's finally getting there - I've now decided to just
push the current state online to put myself under pressure to iron out
everything that's not yet good enough, a sort of quiet internal preview,
and when everything's ironed out I'll spread the news too :) In that
sense, go have a look and let me know if anything's not working at all
(I found some funny flickering on Android so far, not sure where that
comes from but I'll investigate :))

http://vienneseblend.org/

Also the current background is some crappy ancient scifi render I did in
3dsmax 10 years ago - I put it there on purpose to put some pressure on
YOU to step forward and deliver me canidates for a new, worthy
background!! :D I will choose from all submissions you send me, so go
ahead and send me blindingly beautiful pictures! I'll put a credit with
name and link and everything on the About page, of course! Instant fame!
So let's go and show off, everyone! :)

The next meeting date is coming real soon, website has been keeping me
busy, and life, and stuff, the usual :)

Cheers!
Simon