[Blender] Meeting decision: Facebook Group; Also: A Request

Simon Repp simon at vienneseblend.org
Thu Oct 2 23:07:52 CEST 2014

Today it was decided that there will also be a Facebook group where
events will be announced!

Here comes a kinda funny request:
In order to start a Facebook Group for VB, I need to add at least one
friend.
Problem being, I only have 4 (on Facebook anyway :D), and none of them
Blender related.
Can someone (who also wants to be in the Facebook Group ideally) add me,
so I can get this started? :)
I call myself "Simon Repp" (like in real life) on Facebook and I look
like a teddy who plays piano (like in real life haha).

Much win!

Cheers,
Simon