[Blender] Viennese Blend ONE - This saturday, 19:00!

Simon Repp simon at openideas.at
Wed Apr 23 13:25:41 CEST 2014

Hello,

Just a quick reminder that our first viennese Blender meeting under the
new name is happening this saturday, 19:00!

I'll quote myself (with one minor correction towards the positive :))
from http://vienneseblend.org/viennese-blend-one.html
---------------------

*Saturday, April 26th, 2014, 19:00, at the Metalab <https://metalab.at>
Library <https://metalab.at/wiki/Bibliothek> (Directions
<https://metalab.at/wiki/Lage>)*

The first community meeting under the new emblem!

Jörg Müller, Blender Core Developer and BGE Audio/Audio Module Owner and
Lead Developer from Graz will be joining us for a Skype session, /but
only if the weather turns out bad on this weekend/, so everybody dance
the rain dance, please! ;)

Also, we'll be looking at the *freshly extended* Gooseberry Campaign
<https://cloud.blender.org/gooseberry/> - exciting times!

As usual, you're invited to showcase your own work, projects and bring
up current hot topics in computer graphics!

Much looking forward to this!

Cheers,
Simon