[3d-printing] [core] Fwd: 3D printing

Fabio Liberante fabio.liberante at gmail.com
Fri Dec 2 15:21:58 CET 2016

Hi Philipp,

That would be cool! I shall see you at 8. The Witbox is in the same room as
the RepRap, right?

Regards,

Fabio

On 2 Dec 2016 15:10, "Philipp Hufnagl" <metalab-lists at badpractice.at> wrote:

Hello,

I can introduce you to the Witbox. How about 8pm?

regards

Philipp

On 12/02/2016 01:39 PM, Fabio Liberante wrote:

Hi everyone,

I'm interested in trying out some 3D printing for the first time. I have
some basic models put together in tinkercad. I know it's maybe not a great
tool, but it's very quick to start with. I've also managed to get Slic3r to
generate a RepRap print path.
I just wondered if someone would be around to chat about the printer in
Metalab and the whole process in general some time. Perhaps even this
afternoon/evening?

Thanks in advance!

Fabio