[Metalab] Selbsthilfegruppe der frustrierten Ex-Metalabber

overflo flo at tekstix.com
Sun Feb 18 20:47:45 CET 2024

> Does anyone even hack any more?

well anlumo is still doing the things he always did @metalab.

most boys turned into girls and later into cats and now we are all
confused because evolution is not supposed to work like that.

actually people do pretty cool things, but the crowd changed and thats a
good thing.
think of the late metalab as a gaybar for the disabled + lasers.

also the drug culture changed.
nobody smokes weed anymore, all those catgirls use estradiol and eat
ritalin.

:*
-TCPFKAF (the cat person formerly known as flo)

PS: we have active user groups for python and rust and whatnot and there
was a metaday recently and in general the place is more alive than i
expected it to be after all the drama.