[Metalab] When I came to New York City in 2008 +++ Opening November 16, 2023

Andreas Faerber - Findart.cc info at findart.cc
Wed Nov 15 20:35:23 CET 2023

Da komme ich auch in Sabbern :-)

“When I came to New York City in 2008, it was a year before the United States broadcast transmission system went digital. It was at this moment that millions of Cathode Ray Tube (CRT) devices around the country would be rendered obsolete. I had observed lots of abandoned technologies discarded on the streets, particularly analogue TVs which were expensive and once the icon of new technology in the period of Nam June Paik. As an artist, I not only wanted to give these objects new life, as a form of art, but I also wanted to comment on the direction of technological development, its sustainability, and the undiscovered possibility of computational consciousness through my body of work titled, Digital Being.

https://www.altertuemliches.at/termine/ausstellung/57330 +++ https://www.taezoo.com/

Taezoo Park
The Beginning
313 Bowery, New York, NY