[Metalab] Retro Happening - Discussion-, show- and tinker-group for retro computing | Tue 30.05.2023 19:00 | Metalab Library

nomike metalab at nomike.com
Tue May 23 20:35:31 CEST 2023

Hi!

Unfortunately there was a mistake in my previous email.

The Retro Happening is happening on Tu, 2023-05-30, which is next week
and not today!!!11eleven

It is correct in the ML Wiki and Calendar and I had it correct in the
mail subject, but unfortunately not in the mail body.

Please apologize, I hope this didn't cause too much inconvenience.

Regards

nomike