[Metalab] Retro Happening - Discussion-, show- and tinker-group for retro computing | Tue 30.05.2023 19:00 | Metalab Library

nomike metalab at nomike.com
Tue May 16 02:50:48 CEST 2023

Hi!

I´m organizing a Retro Happening on Tue 2023-05-23 19:00 CEST.

Retro Happenings are regular meetups about retro computing (Amiga,
Atari, Commodore, ZX Spectrom, Sharp PC-1500, etc.). Similar to us
reviving these old computers, breathing new life into them, the Retro
Happenings are supposed to revive the RetroSessions
<https://metalab.at/wiki/RetroSessions> which took place in the past. If
you are interested in retro computing, feel free to join. You can also
bring your own hardware/software if you want to.

We could discuss things, people could showcase their setup or talk about
interesting topics and help each other out with fixing issues. We could
play games or just hang out together.

More info could be found in the metalab wiki
<https://metalab.at/wiki/RetroHappenings>.

CU there

nomike