[Metalab] Woodworking?

Sebastian Elisa Pfeifer sebastian.pfeifer at unicorncloud.org
Fri Jan 6 10:02:15 CET 2023

Hey,

we do have a room for that kind of things but it's not very big.
Best to judge for yourself I think :) I can give you a tour if you just want to drop by to look at everything. For example Monday sometime between 17:00 and 22:00, Wednesday 18:00-21:00, Thursday 15:00-21:00. If any of these time frames work for you let me know :)

Greetings,
Sebastian Elisa