[Metalab] Tabletop games - Cards Against Humanity

Nedim Skenderovic nedim.bfo at gmail.com
Wed May 28 19:43:20 CEST 2014

Hi,

I just hit a jackpot :D Since the ones on the official page are not full
size cards, a kind soul on the internet has compiled a nice set of full
size cards (official) , with expansions. So we can make our own set, we
just need some nice thick glossy paper to print them out! :D

I'll hit a print shop on Friday to see what are the prices for printing a
full set with expansions.

Link for the pdf-s:

http://mdsc.info/dropbox/cah/

PS.  I did sent them an email, and the shipping costs more than game it
self!

;)

Nedim