[Metalab] (Instant) Mate Specialities

Marcel Jira mails4me at gmx.at
Wed May 21 19:46:42 CEST 2014

Dear Metalabers!

I plan to place an order at http://www.laboca.eu . They have all kinds of
mate-teas and supplies (like Calabazas and Bombillas). There's also
different kinds of stevia products. Besides, it's possible to order other
specialitites from Argentina.

>From all the stuff they have in this shop, I'm especially eager for instant
mate tea (http://www.laboca.eu/advanced_search_result.php?keywords=instant
&x=0&y=0). I imagine the possibility to mix some mate tea with cold
(instead of hot) water would be very useful - for example when doing sports
after a night of partying or coding or for mixing a personal flavored mate
ice tea :)

Shipping costs to Austria are like that:

Österreich < 25 €
12 € < 80 €
10 € >= 80 €
6.5 €
I would be happy to aggregate your orders. Shipping costs could be shared
among all of us. If you want something, please tell me until *2014-06-15*.

Best,

Marcel