[Metalab] Hosting Provider

Philip Poten philip.poten at gmail.com
Fri Nov 8 10:23:27 CET 2013

Yes yes, please guys, promote an anonymous mass hoster in a five eyes
country instead of the local, small business, metalab sponsoring hoster
who's already offered to meet practically any price provided you mention
that you're from the lab.

That makes total sense, don't let anybody tell you differently!

*facepalm*