[Metalab] TedXWien

Jesse Zbikowski embeddedlinuxguy at gmail.com
Sun Nov 28 21:54:14 CET 2010

Hi guys, I have been visiting your lovely city for a couple weeks now
and having a lot of fun. I was invited to a conference called TedXWien
which is happening tomorrow. Unfortunately I feel I will be unable to
attend, because I prefer to work on some projects right now. However,
if anyone wants to go, I understand my name is still on the list. I'm
not sure how convincing your case would have to be, but I know I am
not a completely unique snowflake. I hope someone will enjoy!

Bis bald,
Jesse Z.
Laessig Owezara